Derby Athletic Club events
Sportshall Mini League Match Four Sunday 20th January 2019
January 20, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
2018/2019 League Rules and Guidelines.
• Each Competition will commence at 1.30pm
• All competing athletes must be current first-claim members of the club they are representing.
• Competitors must wear their athletic club’s colours (vest or identifiable club T-shirt). Competition points will not be awarded and Mini League records cannot be claimed by athletes who are not wearing club colours.
• Athletes must be at least 9 years of age on the date of the competition to compete. Children aged 8 and below are only entitled to enter the U9s’ non-scoring race.
• In general, the age groups are: U11s – school years 4, 5 and 6, U13s – Yrs 7 and 8, U15s – Yrs 9 and 10, aged as present school year starting Sept 2017.
• U17s may guest in any event as a non-scorer.
• Athletes may compete outside their age group in order to access a better standard of competition but will be classed as a non-scoring athlete in that age group.
• Guest clubs who are not a Derbyshire club will compete as non-scorers in the match. Guest athletes who better an existing Mini League record in their age group will have this recorded under Guest Records. Guest athletes will be eligible for any Record Breaker awards.
• Match points will be awarded in each event as follows:
Individual events: 1st 10 pts; 2nd 9 pts; 3rd 8 pts; 4th 7 pts; 5th 6 pts; 6th 5 pts; 7th 4 pts; 8th 3 pts; 9th 2 pts; 10th 1 pt.
Relays (including parlauf): 10 pts; 8 pts; 6 pts; 4 pts; 2 pts.