Change of clubs (EA affiliated)
There is an online process for registered athletes moving their first claim membership between England Athletics-affiliated clubs.
How to complete the online process:
1. Log in to your athlete portal using your own URN (England Athletics number) and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the password request function found under the password box.
2. Once logged in to the athlete portal, click on the “Club Transfer” tab on the left-hand side of the screen. This will bring up the “First-claim club transfer” screen. This will show any existing or previous club transfers.
3. To start the change of club application, click on the “start new transfer” button.
4. Enter the name of the new club you are transferring to in the relevant space and enter any comments you wish to send to your club you are wishing to leave. Once both boxes are completed, click the box in the bottom left-hand corner once you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions for the transfer. If exempt from payment (U15s and under and those returning after three years) you will be taken to the transfer complete screen.
5. Billing information. Please complete the marked boxes for the address your payment card is registered to and then click the “review and pay” button.
6. Check that your details are correct on the next screen and check the confirmation box in the bottom left-hand of the screen and then click on the “go to payment” button to proceed to the next screen.
7. Select your payment method and enter the request card details. Once entered click on the “Pay £10.00 now” button and complete your change of club transfer. A club transfer complete screen will appear giving details of the next stage of the process and contact details for England Athletics.
You will be kept informed on the progress of your application by email.