What does my membership include?
Being a member of Derby Athletic Club has many benefits.
Included with your membership:
- Access to coaching
- The use of facilities on Tuesday/Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings – the use of the track and throwing areas at these times is exclusively available to paid-up members of Derby Athletic Club
- The ability to compete for Derby AC in league competitions at no extra cost
- A EA licence with your personal URN which means you can compete in open and league competitions
- The use of our clubhouse including the weights room under supervision of a coach
Membership fees support:
- Inclusive use of Moorways track on Tuesday/Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings
- Coaching from our specialist coaches
- Entry fees into club league competitions
- Improvements to club facilities
- Purchase of new equipment to help with athlete development