Become a volunteer
Volunteering for the club
Derby Athletic Club is no different from any other organisation in having a real need for local people to become involved in helping out.
There are a number of ways you can help out as a volunteer.
Firstly on event days, you could:
- Assist our track and field judges
- Support the match referee
- Organise results
- Help feed the competitors and families
Or, you could become involved by helping out running things at the Club, by:
- Becoming a coach
- Joining the club committee
- Becoming a team manager/organiser
- Help in the canteen on club nights or other times it may be open
Some positions will require a DBS check to be performed, but we’ll let you know if that’s the case – they’re free to obtain and we’ll show you how.
Volunteer membership of the club is available for a small fee. Without our volunteers, there is no lub. For more information on how you can help, please email email@example.com or complete the volunteer membership form.