The Financial Physio is here – we hope this might help!
We are acutely aware that not everyone is in the position to find what can amount to a fairly significant sum of money for subscription fees all at the same time in March/April every year.
The Financial Physio (yes, it’s corny but hey, at least it’s topical) is designed to assist those Club members who may find it a challenge to raise the necessary membership funds for any number of reasons (we all know it can be tough at times!)
It will effectively operate as an advance deposit scheme towards next season’s Membership Fees, starting in October 2016 and will work in the following way:
- Anyone wishing to make early deposits towards their Membership Fees for the following season must firstly get in touch with the Membership Secretary (email@example.com) in order to advise of their desire to do so;
- A personalised form will be provided to the participant(s) – one per member, so if you’re doing this for multiple memberships in one household (for example) each member will have a form of their own to ensure continuity and to avoid any confusion;
- Deposits can be made ONLY during the first full week of each month (in line with New Starter Session timings) AFTER the New Starter session has been completed (normally around 7pm);
- Your deposit will be recorded both on your form and on a dedicated club register, and signed for by the Membership Secretary on your form;
- You may deposit as much or as little as you like at each point in time, however your total deposits must not exceed the previous season’s total subscription amount – this is purely down to the fact that the upcoming year’s fees will not be set until the AGM and we don’t want to find ourselves having to refund people left, right and centre!
- If you have taken advantage of the scheme but subsequently decide that you will not be renewing after all, all you need to do is bring your deposit form to the club, and your deposit will be refunded in full following comparison and confirmation with/against the Club’s equivalent records;
- No deposits will be accepted after February’s New Starter week, neither will they be accepted at any time other than New Starter weeks;
- As soon as the renewal period starts, all you need to do is make up the difference between your deposited funds and the fee level set at AGM
ONE IMPORTANT ITEM TO NOTE – ANY AND ALL MONIES DEPOSITED WITH THE CLUB BY MEMBERS USING THE SCHEME WILL BE RING-FENCED WITHIN THE CLUB ACCOUNTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CLEARING MEMBERSHIP FEE PAYMENTS AT THE CORRECT TIME*
*On receipt of any further top-up fees from members to balance the annual fees as set at AGM