What Does My Membership Include?
Being a member of Derby Athletic Club has many benefits and below are just some of the things you get for your membership and some of the ways we spend your fees:
Some of the things included with your membership:
- Access to coaching in all disciplines
- The use of facilities on Tuesday/Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings – the use of the track and throwing areas at these times is exclusively available to paid-up members of Derby Athletic Club.
- The ability to compete for Derby AC in league competitions at no extra cost.
- A EA license with your personal URN which means you can compete in open and league competitions.
- The use of our clubhouse including the weights room under supervision of a coach.
Some of the things we use your membership fees for:
- Inclusive use of Moorways track on Tuesday/Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings.
- The ability to gain coaching from our specialist coaches.
- Entry fees into club league competitions.
- Improving club facilities.
- Purchasing new equipment to help with athlete development.