Derby Athletic Club is delighted to be in a situation where the club has been able to reopen the track and take membership fees once again. Please download and complete the membership form. Once this is returned by email you will receive a link to pay through your England Athletics Portal. You need to pay your fees (a pro-rata amount of the annual fee) in order to train at Moorways.
Please note that for the first phase of reopening, the track will not be available to u11s or u13s. For other age groups, a prebooking system with club coaches will be required.
We as a club will keep you updated as much as we can through emails and social media platforms and if you wanted to read more directly from England Athletics please see https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/news/coronavirus-statement/
Many thanks to all our members for their understanding and please stay safe in these unprecedented times.
Our membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March therefore each year renewals are due on 1 April. The fees are decided at the AGM (Annual General Meeting) which normally takes place in early March.
Proposed fees for the full year 2020/21:
- Under 11 – £102
- Under 13 → Masters – £132 + £15 EA Registration
- Away Membership with Track use (over 30miles away from Moorways) – £66 + £15 EA Registration
- Away Membership without Track use (over 30miles away from Moorways) – £48 + £15 EA Registration
- Second Claim – £132
- Family (living in same household) – £260 + £15 EA Registration per Athlete
- Regular Volunteer – £15
- Vice-Presidents – Annual Donation
Each year you will be asked to fill in a renewal form so that we can keep our database up-to-date. Download the form here.