VOLUNTARY ADMINISTRATION OFFICER/SECRETARY
It is about seven weeks since the Annual General Meeting and there are some vacancies on the Committee which remain unfilled. The Committee is discussing changing its legal status in terms of administration. The role of Administration Officer is vital to that change.
The Club would like to appoint a volunteer to fulfil this very important role.
The Club would consider a role share if more than one person is interested which would spread the workload.
Do you think you could fill the vacancy?
The role involves –
- Initiating, coordinating and managing the administration of the Club when necessary and if a fellow Officer is not directly involved
- Being the first contact for the Club for outside bodies and organisations
- Advising other Officers and Members of the interpretation and application of the Constitution
- Keeping the Constitution up-to-date
- Calling regular Committee Meetings
- Ensuring that the business of the Club is accurately recorded and stored
- Notifying club members of the Annual General Meeting and /or Extraordinary General Meeting
- Recording the Minutes of the AGM and/or EGM
- Collating the Annual Report
- Possibly representing the Club in other organisations when appropriate
If you are interested please send an application, by email, to the Club Chair as soon as possible.
Contact the Chair if you would like to discuss the role further before applying.
Chair’s email is email@example.com